Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snow!

Well we had an all out snow day today, complete with sledding, hot chocolate, snowball fight, snow angels and a fire. It was wonderful!


I was so excited for you to wake up early so we could see the snow! It snowed over night and we got about 2-3 inches. 


Even Aunt Jenn woke up with us (which is pretty incredible) and watched the today show while we played and admired the snow from indoors!!


After Nana and Grandbuddy woke up, we put on whatever cold weather gear we brought and headed outside. I was prepared with a little snow suit for you, but I brought nothing for me!!! When we went to put the snow suit on you, you got pretty upset! I think because you thought it was your sleep suit and you thought we were putting you to bed!!


We went outside and walked all around the house. And of course took a million pictures.  You even made a snow angel!!
Since I didn't come very prepared we ended up inside pretty quick and Grandbuddy made us pancakes!! He is the best pancake maker there is! 


Later on, in the afternoon, your nana rocked you and the rest of us headed outside to play.


We found the knee boards and used them to go sledding!! I had never done it before and I was pretty great at it. Just ask Aunt Jenn. ;) 
We ended the day with some hot chocolate and fire time!! It was so fun! The only thing that would have made it better is if your daddy was here. He was missing you so much today!



No comments:

Post a Comment