Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Day Off!

Last night dad and I went to dinner and a movie. Since this was his last few days off before going to Kentucky. Since we would be gone at your bedtime, you stayed the night at Grammys. She said you slept sooo good! You went to bed at 7:30, woke up at about midnight and then 4:30! Normally I would have been in there a few times in between! Then you woke up for good at 8:30. I'm so proud of you! They were prepared for a sleepless night! 


After we picked you up we headed to Snak Shak for a yummy fried chicken lunch! It's literally the best.


After lunch, you took a nap and I hung up all your laundry a and rearranged your drawers. It's so sad having to move all of your newborn clothes! But I'm happy you are a growing girl.


The next few days are supposed to be super cold, so when you woke up dad converted your bassinet on the stroller to a stroller seat.. Once again, a sad moment for momma!!
We took you for a nice long walk around the neighborhood. I think you really liked the stroller seat. You didn't fuss once and stayed awake watching everything go by! In your bassinet you normally got a little fussy after a while. I'm ready for this cold weather to leave so we can go on another walk!!


After your walk, we finally put all of the Christmas stuff away. It has been sitting out waiting for your dad to put it away on a day off!! Then he even made room in the living room for your play area! I'm so excited to get it all organized and ready for you to play away!



We had a fun day with you and I know you enjoyed the time with Daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment