Saturday, January 25, 2014

Packing Day

Tomorrow dad leaves for a work trip to Kentucky and we are headed to the lake!! I can't wait! It will be nice and relaxing. 
But we will really miss him. It will be nice to all be back together again on Saturday! This morning we went to target and picked up a bench with some cubbies in it for your toys. I'm still trying to figure out the play area. When we get back I'm really going to get started on it!





After target we took you to Grammy's house so she could watch you while we pack. You need a lot more stuff this time!!! The last time we went to the lake was for thanksgiving and you didn't need much. This time we have a whole bag full of toys so you will stay entertained! I hope I remembered everything. I have you, diapers and me and those are the most important things! 
Nana, Grandbuddy and Aunt Jenn are all so excited to spend some time with you. Hopefully it won't be too cold and we can spend some time outside. (I'm not counting on it..) 






No comments:

Post a Comment