Friday, January 3, 2014

Everything Changed

This day last year I found out I was pregnant with you, sweet girl. 
It was about what time it is now, 11 o'clock at night. 
We had been waiting and wishing for you for almost two years and hearing your dad ask what two pink lines meant, was the most amazing thing I've ever heard. 
My eyes immediately welled up with tears and I didn't believe him. 
I had to see for myself. I had taken multiple tests and had never seen those 2 lines. 
They were so bright and so pink and so full of promise. I couldn't believe it. 
Your dad and I sat on the bed and just stared at each other and at the test. 
We couldn't stop smiling. 
It is a moment I will never forget and will always remember with such happiness. 
You are the most amazing thing that has happened to us both. 
2013 was the greatest year of my life.
 I love you with everything that I have and I can't wait to watch you grow into a beautiful, sweet girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment