Thursday, January 23, 2014

Cabin Fever!

The past two days have been freezing, so we have spent them hanging out inside.

Yesterday we did a lot of sleeping (well you did), cleaning (me..), eating (us both!) and playing. You took some nice long naps and they weren't all in my arms! Progress!! 

You rolled over soo many times yesterday. You went from your tummy to your back and from your back to your tummy! It seems like you do more of rolling from your back to your tummy but that might be because you just learned how! We had lots of tummy time which you aren't the biggest fan of. I read where you need 90 minutes of tummy time a day. You will probably disown me if we did 90 minutes of tummy time!! We probably get in a total of 45 min to one hour throughout the day. But we are working on it.

On Wednesday nights I teach a group of 1st - 5th grade girls at church. It's called GA's. I was a GA when I was younger and you will be a GA too one day. Since I had to go to church and your dad was working, Nana and Grandbuddy came over to give you a bath and get you ready for bed. I think you all enjoyed the time together! 

Today was another day spent inside. You slept a ton today. You normally are ready for a nap about 1 hour to 1 and a half hours after you wake up and eat. When it was one hour on the dot you were tired again! You would sleep almost two hours and wake up just in time to eat. I did a lot of catching up on my DVR while you were napping. You wouldn't  me put you down much today. So while you were napping, most of the times you were in my arms. We need to work on crib napping!!

This afternoon we took a little drive to chick fil a to get out of the house. While I was drinking my water you were soo interested in it! It will be so fun to watch you drink water and eat solid food for the first time! But I'm not rushing it one bit! I'm perfectly happy waiting a month for those milestones!! 

You have been sleeping better too. I think it's the earlier bedtime and the end of the sleep regression. Thank goodness! Rest up tonight because we have another fun filled day inside tomorrow! I'm so ready for this weather to leave so we can at least go for a little walk!!


No comments:

Post a Comment