Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Bedtime

Well, the swaddle did nothing last night. You still woke up every two hours and were wide awake super early this morning. I feel like there is no way you are getting enough sleep.
I talked to my friend Tippins today who has a 2 year old daughter and a son who is five days older than you. We talked about moving your bedtime up to between 7 and 8. So we are trying that tonight and for the next several nights. 
Your dad is so sweet. He worked last night and knew what a bad night and morning we had. I had church tonight and he gave you a bath, fed you and is putting you to bed. He also cleaned the house, got dinner and made the bed while I was at church. He did soo much!
He sent me this pic at church tonight!
He was doing a great job of multi-tasking!! Thawing your milk and filling up your bath tub!!! 
It's 8:00 and you are asleep in your crib. Let's hope you stay asleep for a while!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment