Friday, February 14, 2014

Your first Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day sweet girl!! 
First of all, you slept sooooo good last night!! I'm so proud of you. That was your valentines day present to mommy!!
You woke up at 9 o'clock this morning! I couldn't believe it. When you woke up we had our morning playtime and then around 10:15 we took a nap with daddy and we all slept until about 11:45!!!!! 
It was a great way to spend our valentines day morning!



Daddy took us out to lunch since he has to work tonight. We went to the snak shak and you were so happy while we were there. You wanted to jump in our laps non stop and just kept laughing and smiling! 
When we got home it was about nap time again so you and dad snuggled up on the couch! I have the BEST valentines!! 



Your Grammy brought over the cutest little bear that plays peek a boo with you! You were asleep when she brought it, but I think you will really enjoy it! She also brought us a baby food maker. I can't wait to try it out! 



This afternoon, mommy, aunt sis, and nana all went and had our makeup done at Chanel. We gave nana a gift card for her birthday for makeup so of course we all had to go and test it out! We had so much fun and I'm so happy you got to come be apart of it!! Of course we would have spent the afternoon with Daddy but he had to go back to sleep so he could be wide awake for work tonight!



Grandbuddy took FIVE girls out to dinner tonight for valentines day! You, me, aunt sis, nana and aunt Lisa!! We went to Laundrys and had a yummy dinner. You were passed all around the table and were so cute and happy! 



had such a good Valentines Day with you and I know your Valentine missed being with you tonight. But we will make up for it next week! I love you so much baby girl and am so happy I could spend all day loving on you. 







No comments:

Post a Comment