Sunday, February 2, 2014

Together again!

After a long week, our little family is back together. Dad got home at around 3 Saturday morning. He couldn't wait to see you! When you woke up the next morning you were so excited to see him. You couldn't stop smiling! 


On Saturday we spent the morning relaxing and napping together and then went to your Grammys house. She hadn't seen you all week and was very happy to get to hold you. We were going to take you for a walk in her neighborhood but as soon as we got ready it started raining.
So we came home and you napped with your daddy and I did some cleaning.
I had been thinking about where to put a play area for you. At first I thought in our living room, but then I decided to move the desk from the office to the living room and make the office a playroom. I'm so excited. I love the way the desk looks in the long living room and your playroom will be so fun to decorate. I think it was the perfect solution!!



This morning we went to church. As always, you were a HUGE hit!! You did soo good and were awake during the songs and passed out during the sermon. You couldn't have been better! 
Of course I forgot my camera and didn't get any pictures of you in your cute Sunday dress! :( 
Unfortunately your dad has to work tonight so he's been sleeping today. But then he's off for two days and the weekend!! I can't wait. I always feel so much better when we are all together!!  I love you with all of my heart sweet girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment