Friday, March 7, 2014

Your Daddy

Your daddy is the most amazing man I know. He has such a good heart and cares so much about both of us. Every time you wake up in the middle of the night and he's working, I text him to let him know you are up. Each time he replys with the most encouraging and uplifting words. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing your pretty face, but it gets quite tiring when I turn off the tv, lay my head down and then you start crying! He knows my frustration and he knows just what to say to calm me down. He tells me everyday that I'm doing a great job taking care of you and keeping up with the house ( I'm convinced he's telling a little bit of a story there!). 


Your daddy has a very demanding job that keeps him away most nights and requires sleep during the day. Even when he is off, he is making phone calls, going to meetings or working on paperwork. On top of all of this he has me in his ear complaining about not seeing him enough. 


A couple months ago he finished his masters degree. I have no idea how he got all of school work, kept up with the demands of work AND took care of me and my needy preggo self! 


He does all of these things so YOU and I can have the best life possible. He loves you with all of his heart and spends as much time as he can with you. He barely gets any sleep during the day so he can come hang out with you before going back to work. 
I just want you to know how amazing your daddy is. He puts up with so much from so many people and he still keeps a smile on his face. 
You bring so much joy to both of our hearts and I love seeing him hold you. He takes such good care of you and knows just what you need. I hope you have his loving heart and work ethic! ( We already know you have his pretty eyes!!) 
We both love you so much baby girl and look forward to watching you grow into the amazing young woman I know you will be! Just remember all of these things about your daddy and how much he loves you when you tell us you have your first date!!! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment