Monday, March 24, 2014

LONG Update!!

So many things have happened since I last updated! We have been so busy and have had so much fun. 

Wednesday 
We had a pretty calm, normal day Wednesday.  I had GAs and Aunt Sis came over to put you to bed. Nana came also to help. They got the cutest picture of you just hanging out like a big girl!
I always feel so sad when I can't put you to bed on Wednesday nights! I love our time rocking before bedtime. 

Thursday
Dad had the day off so we took full advantage of it and got a ton checked off our list. One of the things we did was lower your crib! I was nervous because sometimes when you wake up
In the middle of the night you can lay on your side and pull on the top of the crib. I know that you can't pull yourself up quote yet but seeing your hand on top and your body not far begins freaked me out a little! I didn't realize the next level was going to be soo low! I guess it's just another sign that you are growing up. 
Later that afternoon we went for a walk to Grammys house. We normally don't walk to her house because you have to go on the highway for a block to get there. But we decided to try and she wasn't home!! I guess we should call next time!

Friday 
We went to Marion to visit my cousins. They were soo excited to finally meet you. It was a LONG day and you handles it like a champ. I was so impressed. I tried to get you to go to sleep at your normal nap time but you were just too excited to meet everyone. You would not close your eyes. I was so proud of you because I could tell how extremely tired you were but you didn't really fuss about it. You finally fell asleep in Fonda's arms literally as we were packing up to leave! We slowly transferred you to the car seat and you didn't wake up at all! I have never been able to do that so I know you were really out!!
You kept laying your head on Rae's chest. It was sooo sweet!






We spent some time swinging in our new swing. It was so fun to watch you. You loved it.

Saturday 
You spent the day with your Aunt Caroline. She's doesn't get to see you much so y'all had some nice quality time.

Sunday
Daddy and I had a wedding to go to in Charleston. This was our first night away from you and out of town! It was soo hard to leave you!! You stayed with Grammy and had so much funZ she sent us the sweetest picture of you that made me miss you even more!

We had so much fun in Charleston though.  We got to see a bunch of our college friends and really catch up. We also got to spend some time together which was much needed. We shopped and ate until the wedding on Sunday!

We also walked through campus and I'm pretty sure this is the only picture I have of me in front of the cistern besides at graduation. Which is pretty crazy!

The wedding was so much fun! There was a photo booth that we had a lot of fun with. We may show you the pics...one day!!! 

Monday
Today we SLEPT IN!!! It was sooo nice. We stayed at Aunt Sis's apartment and she has the most comfiest bed ever. It was hard to get out of it! We met our friends, Teddy, Rob and Todd for lunch at our favorite place, Boulevard Diner. It is soooooo good. I seriously have dreams about their Turkey plate!

Rob caught my garter at our wedding and he brought it with him to show us he still had it!!

It has been such a fun week. I missed you more than you will ever know last night. In fact, you have been asleep for about 30 minutes now in my arms after your first feeding of the night and im just not ready to put you down yet! I love you baby girl and I can't wait to take you back to charleston and show you our favorite places!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment