Monday, November 9, 2009

Things I'm Loving!

I thought I would do a post today on beauty products that I am loving!


No Spain, No Gain
I just had my nails done today and  No Spain, No Gain is what I wanted but Overexposed in South Beach was the closest I could find.  I LOVE it! Perfect for fall!



Overexposed in South Beach


ColorStay™ Makeup with SoftFlex® for Normal/Dry Skin

Revlon Colorstay Normal/Dry 220

I love this foundation! The only thing is that it dries kind of fast so you have to be careful when applying.  I find that it actually does stay on all day.

Dermalogica

Clearing Skin Wash
 
 Overnight Clearing Gel

Intensive Moisture
Balance

I have been having a lot of breakouts recently and this has really cleared almost everything up.  It smells and feels like you are getting a facial. It is my little escape at the end of the day! I love to apply the clearing skin wash and then wash off with a washcloth and super hot water.  I like to leave the washcloth on my face for a few seconds before washing off. I also learned that you should always wash your face twice because the first removes the makeup and the second actually cleanses the skin!


Plus White 5 Minute Whitening and Brightening System, 1 Kit (Pack of 3)
I LOVE this stuff!
 I tried the crest whitestrips and they made my teeth soo sensitive and were pretty pricey.  5 minute white is less than 10 dollars and works like a charm.  I like to whiten mine while i am in the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment