Friday, November 27, 2009

Bridesmaids and Groomsmen outfits revisited..again!

This is one of the hardest decisions for me!
But i think i have found something that everyone likes.
hopefully!!

 For the groomsmen.....
GQ
Uniqlo whipcord suit in blue and white
This suit was featured in GQ magazine as a suit that is more tailored than searsucker,
with a surprisingly low price tag!
The problem is that the store that sells it is in New York.
We are calling tomorrow to see if this will all work out..
if not we are back to the drawing board!


And for the bridesmaids..


This color (peppermint) in any style in the Cotton Cady Collection.
Except for the one my sister will wear, which has a sash already around it.
The problem with this one is that the color is not available next spring..
so if we are going to get this dress we need to get it fast!
The good thing is that all styles in this color are on sale!
yay!
I am also calling them tomorrow to see if this will work!


I think they look really pretty together!
My sis found the suit and approved the dress so I am a happy girl!
Let's hope after the phone calls tomorrow I am still just as happy!
Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. I love that dress! I'm a Bmaid in two weddings in June '10! Gotta love a June wedding! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete