Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful!

Thankful does not even come close to how i feel about my family.
They are the most important people to me.
 I praise the Lord everyday for blessing my life with so many wonderful people (and puppies)!!


I am soo thankful for this beautiful sister of mine!
She has a kind heart that glows with love.
I am so blessed to grow up next to her and watch her blossom into my beautiful grown up sissy!


I am soo thankful for my amazing dad!
He has the best heart and the gift of speaking freely!
I am truly a daddy's girl and proud of it!
Dad always has the best joke to tell and you never know what he is going to say next!


I am soo thankful for my sweet sweet momma!
She truly lives the verse "God loves a cheerful giver!"
Always looking out for others and giving from her heart, expecting nothing in return.
God has blessed her with this wonderful gift.
Tami Seaborn


Of course I am so incredibly thankful for my amazing husband to be!
He has made me who I am and continues to show me how to be a better person.
He, like my momma, was given the gift of helping others.
I am so excited to begin a new chapter of my life with this wonderful man by my side!


I am thankful for my wonderful future in-laws!
They have truly treated me as a daughter and sister from day one.
I am so grateful to have two beautiful loving families who get along so great with each other!



I am also sooo very thankful for these little guys!!!!!!
Sammy and Topsy



I am so grateful for all of these people and for all of my loving friends and extended family.
I love each of them so much and am truly blessed.
I look so forward to seeing all of them in one place at our wedding.
I could not think of a better way to celebrate than to have literally every single person that I love in the same room!

I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving!
I took tons of pictures of food!! Hopefully i will be able to post them tomorrow!

1 comment: