Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What I have been up to....

Wow..
I cannot believe i haven't posted in TEN days...
So sorry..

In these last 10 days I have:
-Met with the florist and signed the contract! Whoo!
-Met with the cake lady..(or the possible cake lady)
-Found my wedding shoes!!! (which should be in this week and I will post pics then!)
-Received the "save the date" part of our engagement pics!
-Started my last semester of college! (kinda sad...)
-Started my spring internship!
-Celebrated one of my bestest friends 21st Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday beautiful girl!!

-and realized that we have FIVE months till our Wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(but mostly I have just been playing farmville...why?..I have no idea...)

3 comments:

  1. Yaaay! Sounds like you've been a totally busy girl, so your absence is most definitely excused! Glad to have you back, though! And most definitely congratulations on hitting the 5 month mark! Our wedding is 4 months from tomorrow - YIKES! :) Can't wait to hear about all your exciting developments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you!! and welcome back...I've missed your posts :)

    Less than five months to go (eek!) and thankfully I've also had a productive week. Now if we can just keep this up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh, what fun. I sure miss all that wedding excitement!

    ReplyDelete