Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Part 2! Stock the Bar!

On saturday night Carson, Allston, and Rob threw Charlie and I
a Stock the Bar shower!
We aren't huge drinkers but it was fun to get different glasses and mixes for entertaining!
Those three sure do know how to throw a part-ayy!!
It was so much fun.
They had it at Carson's house which was probs the most amazing house I have ever seen.
Literally is was beautiful!
The shower was mainly for all of our friends from school.
They are so much fun and we got a lot of awesome gifts!
Carson called me earlier in the day and asked me 10 questions about myself,
she called Charlie and did the same thing.
She asked things like what is your biggest pet peeve, your fav color..etc.
Well lets just say I completely smothered Charlie!
I got two wrong and Charlie probs got two right!
After the game one of my friends pulled me aside and said some of the most kind words I have ever been told.
She said eactly what I needed to hear at the moment.
She told me how wonderful Charlie and I were and that she knows we will make it through anything.
The next few things she said blew me away.
She said Im sure your sister gets upset sometimes but to be okay with that and comfort her because she may feel like she is loosing a sister, but to not doubt her love because she is so excited for us and would do anything for either of us.  Now my sis does not get upset often but i want to please her in each aspect of the wedding because she is such a huge part of my life and I don't want her to feel like she is loosing a sister.
She then said that she hasn't even seen my dress yet, but she knows its beautiful, and to not doubt my choice in the dress.  She said that the moment I first put on that dress I knew it was the one and that feeling of pure happiness should be felt each day in our marriage.
I just couldn't believe all of the things she was telling me because I don't really open up that much to anyone and she just knew how I was feeling inside.
I will always remember that conversation and keep her words close to my heart.
Here are some of the pics from the party!!

Me and Megan!

sistas!!



allston got camera happy!

teddy and I!!
There are many more on fb but they are a little too crazay for here!
someone charlie had a little bit too much fun! ;)

I am so happy that Megan and Jan could come down and spend the weekend with us and go to the shower.
It was absolutely amazing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment