Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hiii-yahhhh!!! (thats karate language..i think!)

Jan and I decided to take a Martial Arts class this semester..ya know for an "easy" class.
Well today was our first real class, and let me tell ya..it was NOT easy...at all.

First off let me say that I have been to an actual gym once in my life and that was last year.  
I spend most days sitting on the couch watching tv....
I try to start those wii workout games but I always quit halfway through..
So needless to say I am not someone who is in shape..at all
But i want to be!!!

So Jan and I started this class and we had to do pushups, situps, plank somethin or another, punching, kicking, and a whole bunch of other things I cannot remember right now!
We did this for an hour and 15 minutes straight. It was sooo intense! 
and we have 15 weeks left of this every tuesday and thursday....yay...

Oh and Jan.....made us go to the front of the class because she could not see....
thanks jan....
I'm so glad she is in there though, I would drop that class right now if it weren't for her!
It was kind of fun and I am excited that when I go to the doctor next and they ask if i exercise I can truthfully say YES!!! 

At least we will be wedding ready come June!

2 comments:

  1. Stumbled onto your blog and it's super cute!!! Hope you enjoy your karate class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you for making it through your first karate class.

    ReplyDelete