Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!

Merry Christmas!!!
and 
Happy Birthday Jesus!
I hope everyone had a wonderful day with family and celebrated the birth of our Savior in a special way!
Where we live it rained all day!
Which was a nice excuse to lounge in our Christmas p.j.s!
We began the day off at about 9 am with presents!
This year was the year of the ornaments for Charlie and I!
Our moms did not want our first Christmas tree to be bare!
They sure accomplished that goal!
Charlie and I also got toasting flutes, that are absolutely gorgeous!



Here are just a few other pics from Christmas day!
my sis is took these pictures, thats why she isn't in any! ;(















My new aunts sent me and my sister the cutest gifts!

They told us that both were the same so there were no names on the box.
We randomly picked a box and the gifts matched us perfectly!
We love them!
My sis surprised me with an amazing necklace!
It is super long and has a Tiffany key on it!
I love my necklace and my sis soooo much!!!
I will probs never take it off.
seriously.


We ended the day with opening our stockings and watching 
Kelly Clarkson on Reba, the television show!
I could not think of a better way to end the day!





We had an amazing day and are so blessed!
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment