Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Happy Happy!

I am sooo excited!
Kristi at  Kristi's Ramblings tagged me with the Happy 101 tag! yay!!! Please go check out her blog! She has been so sweet to me since the first few days I started blogging! and right now she is doing a picture a day for the month of december.  It has been so fun to see each pic!

So the rules are to write 10 things that make me happy.
Then pass it along 10 bloggers that make me happy!

1.
(like kristi)
My Fiance!



2.
my sis!



3.
My family!

FOUR!
my beautiful friends!














Cinco!!!
puppies!!!



6.
YOUTUBE!
and soo many more!

SEVEN!!!!!!!!
because i would not be able to fall asleep at home without it!

EiGhT!
the number 8!
I was 8 pounds 8 ounces.
Born on 8.18.88 @ 8:48 pm!
yeah 8 is my lucky number!!

9.
my christmas china!!!!!!



10!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reading blogs!
I could literally read them all day everyday!
(and most of the time do!)

Now I tag 10 bloggers that make me happy!!

3 comments:

  1. wow 8 must really be your lucky numbeer!!

    Hope you ahd a great Christmas and I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you Jessica! You're so sweet. I enjoyed reading this! And I totally can't believe that about the number 8! That's crazy how it worked out :)

    ReplyDelete