Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sleeping

Baby!! You have slept through the night TWICE without me doing anything! I'm so proud of you!!!!


I started trying to eliminate your first feeding a couple weeks ago. When you started crying I would get you out of the crib and rock you back to sleep but not feed you. It worked really well and after about three nights you dropped that wake up time all together. 


When you woke up next at around 3,  I would feed you and put you back to sleep. One random night you dropped that nighttime feeding and slept all the way through!
Since I knew you were capable of sleeping the whole night without any problems, I've gotten better about waiting 5 minutes before going to tend to you. Some nights you cry for just a few minutes and then go back to sleep. 
If 5 minutes has passed and I try to soothe you with no luck and it's around feeding time I assume you are hungry and go ahead and feed you. 
You hardly ever wake up more than once a night which has helped mama out A TON!!!!


I have noticed you consistently waking up to start the day about 30-45 minutes earlier though. It's quite hard to get moving before the sun is up!!!!
I love you sweet girl and I'm soooo proud of you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment