Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A fabulous wedding for a fabulous bride!

This beautiful girl has been like a big sister to me since middle school.
She took to me to my first late night movie to meet up with a boy that she knew liked me.
She made me feel like such a grown up when we went up to her lake house all by ourselves.
She has shown me what it is to be a successful and married.
and she made me feel so honored when she asked me to do a reading in her fabulous wedding.
I am so blessed to have such an amazing friend like her.
I look so forward to her being my bridesmaid in our wedding.
Her wedding is hands down the most amazing wedding I have ever been to.
Not just because of the beautiful flowers, the food, or the band, but because it was so neat for me to witness someone who i have looked up to for so long get married.
The beautiful ceremony was outside on the lawn of a country club in our hometown.
It was decorated with all kinds of greenery and the chairs were actually wooden benches.
It was overlooking the beach and a string quartet played as she walked down the isle.
It was truly breathtaking.
The reception was in dimly lit room that gave off a orange glow.
They made the room contemporary using fabric to cover the chandeliers and add to the glow of the room.
The dance floor was a brilliant white that went along with the lounge area.
The flowers were arranged so uniquely and consisted of oranges and yellows against the green and brown of branches.
She also had an amazing bar made completely of ice with a "s" carved in it.
I was so excited that we got to sit at one of the cool tables with the tall vases!
Ashley's mom is one of my parents best friends.  She is such a beautiful lady!
and soooooo much fun to be with!
Ms. Debbie and Mrs. Vicki are giving me the bridesmaids luncheon on our wedding day!
I am soooo excited and thankful they are doing this for us!
There is only one word to describe this wedding: fabulous!
not to mention the most adorable flower girl and ring bearer!
Ash, thank you so much for being such an amazing friend to me.
I do not know what I would do without you in my life.
You are the big-sister I never had and look so forward to sharing many more memories together!
Kudos to the cutest and craziest!
Love you!!

all photos by Lynn Daly

***(edited) Ashley just made her own blog! Go visit her at Kudos to the Fun and Fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment