Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentines Day Recap!

Since Charlie and I have been in school we have gone to get barbecue on Valentines Day. 
So this year we went for Sunday buffet! It was sooooo good!!!!
Then we went back to my apartment and watched the Winter Olympics..
(I am seriously obsessed with the winter olympics, I really wish I could just stay home all day and watch every race and then eat dinner and come back and watch the prime time races! I LOVE them!)
So after watching the olympics we took the most beautiful 45 minute drive to.....


Hwy 21 Drive-In!!!!
I had never been to a drive in before and it was AMAZING!!!!!
We saw Valentines Day and ate hot dogs and FUNNEL CAKE!!
 It could not have been any better!
I hope everyone else had an amazing Valentines Day!
(honestly i need another funnel cake now!!!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great Valentine's Day!! And I also LOVE watching the Olympics :)

    I have a question for you and I'd like to email it to you. I can't find your email (I'm probably just overlooking it), but could you email me at kristiwallace2@gmail.com? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of that place! Isn't it near Beaufort?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! its in beaufort! kind of in the middle of no where!

    ReplyDelete