Friday, October 9, 2009

"Am I less of a lady if i don't wear panty hose?"






“When I look in the mirror and the only one there is me

Every freckle on my face is where it’s suppose to be

And I know my creator didn’t make no mistakes on me

My feet, my thighs, my Lips, my eyes, I’m loving what I see
Am I less of a lady if I don’t wear panty hose?

My momma said a lady ain’t what she wears but what she knows…

But I’ve drawn the conclusion, it’s all an illusion

Confusion’s the name of the game

A misconception, a vast deception,

Something got to change
Now don’t be offended this is all my opinion

Ain’t nothing that I’m saying law

This is a true confession 

Of a life learned lesson 
I was sent here to share with y’all

So get in when you fit in

Go on and shine

Clear your mind 

Now’s the time

Put your salt on the shelf

Go on and love yourself

‘Cause everything’s gonna be alright”
I saw this on a Kiss the Groom post and i loved it.  
She always has the most beautiful pictures too!


No comments:

Post a Comment