Sunday, August 23, 2015

Ella is One Month Old!

Happy One Month Sweet Ella!!


I can't believe you are already a month old. Time had flown by. You are the sweetest baby. You have brought so much joy to our lives and have blessed us so much. 


You weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces at our two week dr appointment and I tried weighing you myself and you were about 10 pounds at 4 weeks. You are in the 95th percentile for your height which is way different from your big sister! 


We just switched to size 1 diapers and are still in newborn clothes! 


You are sleeping GREAT!! We have only had maybe 2 super bad nights. The rest you have woken up about twice, nursed and gone right back to sleep.  Last night you only woke up ONCE!! It was awesome.  When you first came home from the hospital, you slept with us in the bed and was so nice. I loved that time with you and it is something I will always hold close to my heart.


Now we swaddle you and you sleep in the Rock and play, which you love.  I never had one with Hadley but I wish I had!! The white noise and rocking help you sleep so well and I think we may need to get a noise machine once you move to your room!! 


We are having a little trouble nursing. I think you are getting plenty but your latch is a little off.  Hopefully we will be getting help this week with it. Your daddy and sister have fed you a couple bottles which Hadley LOVED! She calls it your water bottle and was so in to giving it to you. It was so sweet. 


Hadley is so sweet to you and loves holding you. Every night she kisses you goodnight and each morning you are the first thing she asks for. After Hadley goes to Grammys or nanas, she comes running back in the house saying "See Ella!!!!!!!" But she pronounces your name like "Ayyah"!!! She loves for mommy and daddy to hold you and is so protective of you. If someone else picks you up she immediately screams "Mommy hold her!!" .  She loves to gives you kisses and huggies.







She loves to help give you baths and we even got brave and gave you both a bath together!! 





It is so sweet to see you both together and I can't wait to see your relationship grow. 





We love you more than words can express and are so happy you are in our lives. You are the perfect addition to our family and I can't wait to see you grow in this next month! 




No comments:

Post a Comment