Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Catching Up!

Sorry I have been MIA for the last week! I was rereading a book called, The Fault In Our Stars. The movie came out this passed weekend and I wanted to read it again before seeing it! I'm so glad I did. What an amazing book and movie.


Anyway, the past week has actually been pretty busy!


Monday and Tuesday were spent at home, running errands, going to the grocery and cleaning. Nothing too exciting!



On Wednesday, we visited our cousins who were staying at the campground. It's always so much fun to see them and they love you so much.
We went swimming, played in the arcade and had some dinner!


Thursday, we had your 9 month check up at a new pediatrician. We were excited to meet them and go to a new office but of course I was nervous about your shots! You are not very easy to "contain" these days! You move around d like crazy when getting your diaper changed and when getting you dressed so I was worried about having to keep you still for the shots and of course because they hurt!!
The office was soo nice and clean and just perfect. Every one was nice and the dr took the time to play with you and watch how you move and just be. It was so refreshing and everything pointed to is making the right decision and switching doctors. 
You weigh 18 pounds 9 ounces and are 27 inches long. (I think!!) You are in the 50th percentile for both height and weight and in the 75th for head still. So you did stretch out a little bit since last time! 
You had a couple spots of exzema on your back but the Honest Company Healing Balm is working great ad clearing it up so the dr said unless it flairs up bad again, keep doing what we are doing. 
When it came time for shots, they offered to let me hold you while you got them. I thought that was awesome. I was so thankful and you were too!
You made the tiniest noise and then that was it! You were smiling literally two seconds later. I could not believe it at all. It was such a great experience. And I'm soooo proud of you! You did so much better than I did!!

After the doctor we went back to the campground to visit the cousins. We just played and hung out. You were passed around and it was just a great day!


Over the weekend we made a bunch of baby food and organized things around the house. I spent Friday afternoon peeling, chopping, steaming an pureeing sooo many carrots it was insane.

On Saturday I fed you some and you did not like it at all.......... So yay. 
I'm trying them with things and serve them a little more warm to see if you will like carrots more! Because I have a lot to use!!


On Sunday we went to see The Fault In Our Stars and it was amazing. Such a good story and they did a great job keeping true to the book. It was so much fun to go to the movies too! It had been a while!! 

We had a great week and have another exciting week coming up! 
Love you soo soo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment