Monday, October 25, 2010

It's Fall Ya'll!!

First off I got a call from Charlie last night!!!
It was a one minute call and he sounded good, it was hard to hear him but he said he was doing good, it wasn't scary and that he wouldn't be able to call back for a while.  I wrote him a letter today and it will be in the mail tomorrow.  He said they probably wouldn't get mail until next week but it will be there for him when they have the first mail call!
 I miss him so much!!!

The weekend before Charlie left we went with his family to a fall festival.
We decorated pumpkins and made scarecrows that we got to bring home.
Charlie made the heart one and it has our initials on each side and I made the anchor!
So cute!
It was so much fun!
We also saw our second grade teacher.
It was so good to see her and she was so excited to see that Charlie and I had gotten married and it all started in her second grade class.
It really got me into the spirit of fall and am loving it!
Even though we have only had a couple sweater days here, signs of fall are slowly creeping out.
The leaves are changing and scarecrows are in full force!
I bought some mums for our porch yesterday and I just love the way it brightens up the area.
I also love the fashion fall brings.
The tall boots, sweaters, leggings....I love all of it!
I bought these boots on Rue La La a couple of days ago and I cannot wait till they come in!

They are the Jack Rogers Greenwitch.
I got them at 50% on Rue La La!
Whoo Hoo! I love a good deal!

Today my mom, charlie's mom and I went and saw You Again.
It was really cute and funny!
I just love a good movie on a rainy day!

I'm off to bed to dream about cooler weather and my hubs!
Tomorrow its off to a fun day of work and to see this sweet girl:


1 comment: