Friday, October 29, 2010

Blog Award!!

Whoo Hoo!
So excited about this Blog Award!
Thanks so much Kit and LivKit!!!!
I have loved reading both of these blogs!



To accept the Versatile Blogger Award the rules are:

{1}: Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
{2}: Share 7 things about yourself.
{3}: Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy!
{4}: Leave the recipients a note, telling them about the award.


So here we go! 7 things about me...hmm lets see if we can do this!

1): I am like 100% obsessed with Kelly Clarkson.  I love her, she loves me ;) we are practically best friends. I mean I have met her twice and she did smiled in my direction at a concert.


2): I LOVE Sunkist.  Even though it is one of the worst drinks for you in the entire world.  And the fact that it is galactic, glowing orange probs doesn't help.


3): This is getting hard....  I have inherited a kitty cat.  My sister got him for her apartment but she can't have it in her apartment...so auntie jess is now the proud adoptive parent of her nephew kitty. Now I am not a huge fan of cats but Saw Saw is growing on me.. ;)




4.) I Love, Love, Love Ree Drumond.  She is amazing.  She is going to make my pants stop fitting, but I  will LOVE the process.  I have her cookbook on display in my kitchen and any time i get a hankering to whip up something in the Kitchen The Pioneer Woman is the first place I turn!


5): YouTube rules my life.  I secretly wish I could be a YouTube vlogger but i really don't think my life is interesting enough.  I want to be the shaytards when I have a family!  They are adorable!  I also watch all these makeup videos and.... this is embarassing...when I put on my makeup in the morning I pretend I am making a video on YouTube and describe all of the things I am doing.  Charlie has heard me in the bathroom before and come in laughing hysterically wondering what I am doing....



6): I am missing my boo! ;)



7): If I could have any talent it would be singing.  I cannot sing worth a lick, but if i could, girls, I'd belt out a solo in the drop of a hat.


whew that was kinda tough...
now its my turn to tag!
I tag:
1):




A Girl in Pearls

5):
Kels

6): 




No comments:

Post a Comment