Tuesday, January 19, 2016

January 19, 2016


Sweet Ella, 

  As I sit here holding you, rocking you, feeding you, I can't believe that you are mine. I can't believe that I have been blessed with another perfect gift. I love you with all of my heart and am so happy with the way that you fit into our little family.  You make us whole. Thank you for that. Thank you for wrapping your tiny fingers around mine just before drifting off to sleep. It's the greatest feeling in the world. It's a feeling I never want to forget.  I love you so much sweet Ella. 

Tonight your big sister was giving you "zerberts" and it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. You were laughing uncontrollably and would look at Hadley with such love in your eyes. And then she would laugh. I think it was the first time that you both were laughing together. It was the sweetest sound. I'm so happy that I get to hear that sweet sound of my daughters laughing together forever.

I just want you to know how thankful I am for you and how much I love you. You are such an amazing gift to me, your daddy and your sweet sister Hadley. I love you and your sister so much. I always will. No matter what. 

Love, 
your mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment