Saturday, May 3, 2014

Thank You

We are on vacation right now in Florida and we have had the best time. I promise to update on it and post pics soon. Right now I just want to say Thank You sweet baby. 

You have turned my life upside down. And I love every minute of it. We both have our hard moments where we feel like we can't handle anything else but somehow we make it through. We also have our perfect life moments where everything is just as it should be and I hold tight to those precious memories and feelings.

You complete my heart and everything that I am. You give me a true purpose and a reason to make my life better. You teach me so many things each moment of your tiny life.

I'm sitting here in a hotel room holding you so tight and not wanting to put you in the crib just yet. I want to remember this moment and these feelings forever. I want to remember how warm and cozy you are and how you smell so perfectly like "you". I want to remember your tiny hand holding on to my side and your head pressed against my chest. 

I wanted you for so long and I'm just so amazed, in this moment, that you are here and that you are mine.

I love you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment